29 June, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (#11)



Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead. It's set up so bloggers to discover new blogs and gain new followers. So cool. Every week two different blogs are featured. This week's featured blogs are Novel Sounds and Friday Dreamer!

Q: Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?

A: I thought about this. I suspect a lot of answers will be about book boyfriends. Well, I've already got my man, you see, and the next important thing is the cake itself. So, I have to say Hagrid from the Harry Potter series. That cake would be HUGE. Who wouldn't want to see a cake that size?! And more importantly, who wouldn't want to eat a cake that size? I'm serious! 




5 comments:

  1. lol, boyfriend or not, I still can have fantasies, lol, mine is a hot guy, lol, here is my FF Post and I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I LOVE that answer! Now I have this image in my head of Hagrid covered in cake...it'd be all up in his beard for sure.

    I am a new follower via GFC! My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, now that is a lot of cake :). Great choice.

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a huge cake indeed :) If you want to know who I chose, please come and check out my FF post.

    I'm a new linky and GFC follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that twist! Great answer!

    Hopping around late because I worked until late yesterday. Old follower. My follow friday! Hope you visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).