22 April, 2012

In My Mailbox (#6)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. I post all of the books I've acquired throughout the past week.

This last week I started working full-time again, so I didn't have as much of a chance to pick up some new books, but I did get a couple to feed my e-reader!

The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Format: E-galley (provided through NetGalley for review)
To Be Released May 1, 2012 by Amulet Books


Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Format: e-book
Published January 3, 2012 by Feiwel & Friends
Purchased





2 comments:

  1. I still need to read Cinder. I keep meaning to just haven't had the opportunity to pick up a copy.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The Peculiars but I enjoyed Cinder. Hope you like it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).