20 March, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring Reads

This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week I'm listing my top ten books I'm looking forward to reading this Spring. Some of them are new, while others have been in my book queue for awhile.


  1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (released May 1, 2012)- I am so excited for this series' second instalment! I've been waiting for months and I can't get over how amazing the first book was. No brainer, my most anticipated read.
  2. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (released May 8, 2012)- Sooo ready to read this book! 
  3. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- I've heard nothing but great things about this book!
  4. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver- I finished Delirium this weekend and the cliffhanger ending is killing me!
  5. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris (released April 24, 2012)- The reviews are coming out and it looks like a stunner!
  6. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore (released May 1, 2012)- Third instalment in her sort-of triology and I've been waiting since Fire
  7. Above by Leah Bobet (released April 1, 2012)- Can't wait to read this. The cover totally draws me in. 
  8. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin- I've been meaning to read the second book in the series since I finished Game of Thrones in November.
  9. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows- The premise of this book just sounds amazing!
  10. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand- I ordered this book (I know, finally). I've been meaning to, I swear!
What do you think of my list?


2 comments:

  1. I just read Under the Never Sky. I loved it. How are you liking it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm halfway through it and I really, really like it so far. I think it's rather original. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).