25 March, 2012

In My Mailbox (#2)


This is just a post to let my readers know what books I've acquired this week. It's a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. I'll include the blip on the back cover as well, just as if you were looking at the book yourself. All of the covers are of the edition I have acquired. :)

Let me know if you've read any of these!






Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Format: Paperback
Purchased

Aria has lived her whole life in the protected dome of Reverie. Her entire world confined to its spaces, she's never thought to dream of what lies beyond its doors. So when her mother goes missing, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland long enough to find her are slim. Then Aria meets an outsider names Perry. He's searching for someone too. He's also wild- a savage- but might be her best hope at staying alive. - Back Cover

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Format: Paperback
Purchased

I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? Not like it's all that dangerous - the only neck I risk is my own. Until I accidently start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution. I should have just said no... - Back Cover

Unearthly by Cynthia Neely
Format: Paperback
Purchased
In the beginning there's a boy standing in the trees. He's around my age, in that space between a child and man, maybe all of seventeen years old. I'm not sure how I know this. I can only see the back of his head, his dark hair curling damply against his neck. There's a strage oragne light filling the eastern sky. There's the heavy smell of smoke. I take a step toward the boy and the ground crunches under my feet. He hears me. He starts to tur. One more second and I will see his face. That's when the vision leaves me. I blink, and it's gone. - Back Cover

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Format: e-book
Borrowed

Scorch Trials by James Dashner
Format: e-book
Borrowed



0 comments:

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).